If you are a YouTube creator, you already know that if your video goes viral, you will have managed to make your channel successful and profitable. However, many factors influence whether a video will go viral or not.
With a massive global audience and an algorithm that can create overnight viral sensations, YouTube needs to be part of every marketer’s playbook. With that said, it’s not an easy platform to master by any means. However, you can start slowly and increase your efforts later.
First of all, you need to share your Youtube channel with your friends and family in the initial days. If you don’t know how to share your YouTube channel with your pals, this guide will help you. You can share your YouTube channel on desktop as well as from mobile. so let us get on with it right away. ↓
How to share a YouTube channel from your computer
1. Log into your account, then click your picture in the top-right corner of the screen.
2. Click “Your channel” from the drop-down menu.
3. Now simply copy the URL from your browser’s URL field (at the top of the window, below your tabs) and paste it into an email, Facebook message, Instagram, or whatever medium you prefer.
Send that off, and this is how to share your youtube channel link. The same process applies to any other YouTube channel page.
How to share a YouTube channel from App
1. Launch the YouTube app, and then tap your image in the top-right.
2. Tap “Your channel” from the menu that opens.
3. Now tap the three vertical dots in the top-right.
4. Finally, tap “Share,” and then choose the method by which you want to share the channel. Even here, you can still tap “Copy link” if you want to copy and paste the URL like you would on a computer.
The same process applies to any channel. I hope this simple guide will help you share your YouTube channel and promote it effectively.